If something is tripping, overloading or burnt out, the experts at ARC can help!
We are a family owned Australian business with decades of experience amongst our team.
As a residential property owner, you want to make sure that all the electrical fittings, fixtures and installations are in the best condition. Good quality systems generally function without too many problems. But sometimes, overuse, disuse or neglecting maintenance can cause issues in them.
In these situations you need the services of experts like the ones at ARC Electrical & Data to provide reliable and professional services. With our consistently high level services, we have built a very solid customer base and have a significant number of returning clients.
Range of Residential Electrical Services
Whether you need standard services or emergency electrical solutions, we are the company to call. We offer a wide range of residential services including:
- Power point installations
- Fault finding & repairs
- USB Outlets
- Switchboard upgrades
- Smoke Detectors
- Energy efficient LED lighting
- Electrical safety and protection
- Ceiling and exhaust fans
- Light switch installations
- Poolscape lighting
- Outdoor lighting or garden lighting
- Earth bonding
- Smart home wiring
- TV/Foxtel wiring
- NBN/Phone/Data Cabling
- FREE home safety checks
- 24/7 emergency electrician
Not all clients have similar requirements when it comes to electrical components or data cabling. Some residential installations are simple because clients only need regular electrical components and a couple of internet access points. Other projects are more complicated because clients have home offices, smart devices, smart security systems, etc. Our technicians focus on what you want during this process. Here’s a look at what we do:
- Consult – During the consultation process, our technicians ask clients a series of questions. We aim to understand your priorities, preferences, and requirements in detail. Our technicians also answer any questions you may have about different products, systems, or technologies.
- Assess the Property – Assessing a client’s property is an essential step in our planning process. It helps us understand your property’s general layout, identify good access points, make a note of challenging areas, and collect information.
- Come up with a Plan – Once our technicians understand your requirements and once they have inspected everything, will come up with a plan of approach. During planning, we figure out the location of access points, wiring layouts, types of components needed, timeline, budget, etc. Our team will provide all these details along with a quote after planning. This helps you make an informed decision.
- Installation – We start working on installation immediately after the client’s approval. Our team uses proven electrical components, wiring from trustworthy manufacturers, and reliable techniques for installation. They double-check every aspect of your new system carefully before completing their job.
As experienced and certified electricians, we pay close attention to quality. We only use materials that have delivered proven performance in real-life Australian conditions.
Our technicians are familiar with local codes and regulations. They make sure all installations live up to these standards, so there are no issues during future inspections. We fulfil all compliance requirements without fail, double-checking to ensure nothing is missing or faulty.
For any more information about our residential electrical services, feel free to contact ARC Electrical & Data with your requirements. We offer customised services and personalised attention and complete every job to industry standards.
We offer a full residential electrical service including:
- Installation of Lights
- New Circuits
- LED lights
- Safety Switches
- Ceiling Fans
We know that electrical problems can be stressful and hard
Labour, material and customer satisfaction come with every job we do. Our Electricians are clean and tidy. We’ll make sure your home is left even better than we found it. We are Experienced Professionals and we pride ourselves on our quality of work, attention to details and service.
We are locally & family owned and operated, and all of our technicians have full trade qualifications or Electrician’s license. We are also fully insured for your peace of mind.
ARC Electrical & Data are here to help you with your electrical problems. Call us now to arrange a professional electrician to come and assist with your electrical issues.
Excellent service. We had a difficult situation and was responded to promptly. Great communication and the team had to work in difficult weather conditions to restore our power. We highly recommend ARC electrical.
ARC are a very reliable company. They arrived when they said they would, they documented all the work that needed to be done and took photos and then sent me a quote when they said they would. The team were brilliant and professional in their work as well as advising us of outdated smoke alarms we didn’t know needed replacing (the alarm themselves had expired and we didn't know as we had just purchased the house) so they replaced them on the spot for us also. Don’t just call them for a repair u can call them if u have an electrical issue and are not sure what needs to be done as they are great in finding solutions as well.
If you want exceptional standards, fantastic communication and people who are polite and respectful then Adam and he's Off Sider are the people you want. They arrived when they said they would, they called when they said they would, they did the job and more for the quoted price - no surprises. As a single female (I know - it shouldn't matter but we know it does), I rely trades people and hope I get quality ones. I struck gold finding ARC. I most certainly use them again and highly recommend them for sure! Nice work guys.
Highly recommend ARC electrical. Had some small jobs completed around the home by Josh. On time and pleasant to deal with. Will be getting them back for more work needing to be completed soon.